RFID Backpack Trolley
Fabric: Polyester, Polyester lining
Size: H-48 x W-33 x D-25cm
- Anti-theft technology
- RFID blocking card and passport slots
- Internal slip pockets
- 2 x pen holders
- Internal clip for keys or accessories
- Smart Zip locking security for front pocket compartments
- Multiple external zipped compartments
- Large capacity
- External padded top lid pocket
- Fits any IPad or Tablet
- 1 x Padded laptop compartment with 2 slip pockets
- 1 x Padded IPad or Tablet compartment
- Fits up to 15” laptop
- 2 x Side pockets with mesh outside compartments
- Hidden back straps
- Thick EVA foam padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Multiple pockets
- Carry On Compatible
- Converts from a trolley to a backpack
- Inline Skate Wheels
- Hidden pocket for retractable handle with zip closure
- Side mesh pockets
- Anti-topple feet
- Music out
- Padded back panel folds with Velcro attachment to cover wheels for extra comfort
RFID (Radio-frequency identification)
Why use RFID?
Since 2005, Australia started issuing passports with an RFID chip in them. Europe, USA and select other countries had them issued as well.
The problem is that your personal data can get read from your passport at a distance, without anyone ever opening, touching, or even coming close to your passport.
These tiny chips, which transmit data, are also often embedded in ID cards, credit cards and other items.
RFID blocking protects highly sensitive personal data from being compromised, payment and identity fraud from unwanted skimming of your credit cards, such as
“Paywave” and “Paypass” and other contactless credit/identity cards.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS with CORPORATE BRANDING
Create your own product or apply your own logo to our existing products. It's time to get noticed.
Would you like to stock Tosca products?
Our vast product range includes a list of all types of products Tosca sells for online marketing purposes
We've branded products for: